Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MTB and Cyclocross Training at Middle Spernal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Coaching and Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  

I would attend off-road sessions at Middle Spernal regularly on:
Monday evenings
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tuesday evenings
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wednesday evenings
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Thursday evenings
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Saturday mornings
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

GaryRP

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: MTB and Cyclocross Training at Middle Spernal Reply with quote

Some of you attended my off-road sessions on Heart of England Forest Trust land at Middle Spernal last summer. I'm trying to organise midweek (early evening) sessions again this year. However, the Trust is now asking for a flat-fee payment in advance, so I need to determine the demand within the club for these sessions.

So, please respond to the above poll (with your preferred day) if you are interested in attending.
GaryRP

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not looking good. I'll leave it another day or so, but I'm inclined to tell the Trust that there is insufficient interest to run sessions again this year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Coaching and Training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: