Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENT - Large Short Sleeved Top Wanted for Sunday tomorrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> General Enquiries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KnightRider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: URGENT - Large Short Sleeved Top Wanted for Sunday tomorrow Reply with quote

I know it is short notice but Jacob & Harrison racing in 70 mile RR tomorrow. They have long sleeved skin suit and medium sized tops. Tops are too tight and skin suit has long sleeves and no pockets. Does anyone have a Large Short Sleeved Top they would be willing to loan or for us to buy. Ideally need 2, but Harrison is slightly smaller and could get away with a medium. Dynamic Rides have only XL to purchase . If you can help, please call me on 07799 386348 and I will collect today with a promise to wash and return on Monday. Thank you. Pauline
frosty steve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an OLD style short sleeved jersey (previous style), medium but probably now slightly bigger with age (aren't we all). PM me if you want it and I'll PM address in Olton.
KnightRider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to all those who have taken the trouble to respond and so quickly! We are sorted now. The Knights.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> General Enquiries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: