Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannondale Super Six Evo Hi Mod Sram Red size 56 for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Buying or Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gmsales

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Cannondale Super Six Evo Hi Mod Sram Red size 56 for sale Reply with quote

This is how Epic Cycles describe my bike:

The SuperSix EVO Hi Mod is designed to be the best climbing, descending, sprinting, attacking, all-around performance bike ever made. Because true power lies in balance – for serious road racers, discerning enthusiasts, and anyone passionate about pure performance.

The current retail price is somewhere around £6000. These are couple of magazine reviews of my actual bike and it is this colour scheme (club colours)

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/category/bikes/road/product/review-cannondale-supersix-evo-hi-mod-red-racing-12-46892/

https://roadcyclinguk.com/gear/cannondale-supersix-evo-hi-mod-red-racing-road-bike-first-look.html#fYbPcZxM8G2ZRAuw.97

The bike is in very good condition. The following have been upgraded (lightened): wheels, saddle, bottle cage, bar tape. The chainset is a compact at 50/34. The chainset can be changed to 53/39. I will include the tools for making this change and the rings can be bought at a reasonable cost on Ebay. I could list the whole specification but if anyone is interested it is preferable to view the bike. The groupset is the top of the range Sram Red 11 speed

I live on Hillfield, Solihull near Widney Manor station. My email is geoffrey.sales@blueyonder.co.uk and the tel no 0121 705 3823 if you wish to have a look.

£2500
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Buying or Selling All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: