Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking marshals to support Midland DC Open 50 -15th July

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gareth
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Seeking marshals to support Midland DC Open 50 -15th July Reply with quote

Dear Club Secretaries and Contacts,

In my endeavours to keep the discipline of time trialling healthy in the Midland District I took on organisation of the only remaining open 50 mile time trial last year. This year I am promoting it on behalf of the Midland District Committee on the 15th of July. There are 44 riders.

Unfortunately, due to holidays and unanticipated unavailability of a number of members of the Committee, I find myself still short of the number of marshals required by the risk assessment in order to run the event.

I am therefore writing, to Clubs and Teams local to the event location from which multiple entries were received, seeking volunteers to assist with the marshalling. Assistance will be required from 06.40 (marshal briefing in Alcester) through to approximately 10.00am (last rider finished).

Can I ask that you circulate this request to the senior members of your club. At the time of writing I need another 5 marshals.

If anyone is willing to help my contact details are:
prof.nick.green@gmail.com
07796 148 515

Thanks and regards

Nick Green
Midland DC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: