Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SCC Youth Circuit Races - Saturday 13th July 2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Races & results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philhitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm    Post subject: SCC Youth Circuit Races - Saturday 13th July 2019 Reply with quote

After the successful conclusion of the Club BC Race yesterday (Congratulations to Rocky and the team) it’s time to start concentrating in earnest on the next event - the SCC round of the West Mids Youth Circuit Series on Saturday 13th July. None of these events happen without significant volunteer support. So that’s my request to the club membership. Can you give a few hours of your time on 13th July to help this event run smoothly? We need volunteers for the following activities,

• Set-up and tear down at each end of the day.
• Sign-on for riders
• Gear check
• Marshalls including a Head Marshall to coordinate during the day
• Runners to support the timing operations

There are many jobs to do and we can divide those up as much or as little as possible. If you have a child who will be racing we can plan your job so you’re free to cheer them on in their race.

To offer your help please email sccyouthraces@solihullcc.org.uk

Let me know if you have a preferred job and/or the times you can attend

The club has a reputation for excellent organisation of our events. This is reflected in the positive comments we get from the other club’s members who attend year after year. I hope I can count on your support to make this year’s race day as successful as ever. Many thanks.

Phil Hitchmough
SCC Youth Races Organiser 2019
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Races & results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: