Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Club Dinner and awards night Feb 2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:55 pm    Post subject: Club Dinner and awards night Feb 2020 Reply with quote

Solihull CC dinner and awards evening -Saturday 1 February 2020 at Robin Hood Golf Club, Solihull

Just a reminder to complete your club dinner and awards night application form and send it to Phil Rosenbloom together with your cheque.

You should have received this with the last copy of the Awheel magazine but if you’ve mislaid it, then please send me an e mail for a copy of the form:-

paul_mann999@hotmail.com.

The closing date for applications is Sunday 19 January. No applications will be taken after this date. Keep the top part of the form to remind you of the location / start time etc.

Adrian and Greg from Red Kite cycles will be our guests of honour and they will assist in handing out our trophies and awards.

If your printed is not working, give me a shout and i`ll drop one round (providing you live locally)

Paul Mann
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: