Joined: 30 Jun 2007
|Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:47 am Post subject: Club Runs 13-18 April 2021
|Weeks 1 & 2 of the restart seem to have gone very well, with plenty of happy riders.
Cafes and pubs can offer outdoor service from Monday 12 April, limited to tables of six.
You may be required to use NHS Track & Trace app or give contact details at hospitality venues.
If you have any concerns about your own Covid “fitness to ride” – don’t come out!
- Although on-road group size limits are higher, we should congregate in groups of 6 at the start and any mid or post ride stops.
- Rider registration is required “record and trace” purposes.
- Face covering required to enter premises
- Destinations are indicative only and subject to change on the day.
- Note run grades are now consistent between Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday rides.
- Consider which run to join based on your post lockdown fitness level
- Temporary replacement for Tuesday and Thursday Punchbowl starts is National Trust Packwood House. This is subject to review. Please gather and leave in an orderly manner.
Tuesday 13 April
09:15 Bull's Head Earlswood C) Wickhamford
10:00 NT Packwood House D) Clifford Chambers
Thursday 15 April
9:15 Hockley Heath B) Dunnington
10:00 NT Packwood House C) Snitterfield
D) Wellesbourne E) Wooten Wawen
Sunday 18 April 9am Morrison’s car park
A) Newton Regis B) Wickhamford C) See WhatsApp group
D) Charlecote GS E) Wellesbourne F) Decide on Day
Riding a bike instead of using the car is good for you and the environment )