Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TUDOR GRANGE SESSIONS 2018

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Coaching and Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustKate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:26 am    Post subject: TUDOR GRANGE SESSIONS 2018 Reply with quote

Just a short note to ALL OUR YOUTH RIDERS.
I have just sent out emails to, hopefully, all our youth riders - although some have bounced back Mad
Please can you email me and let me know if you are intending coming along to our Tudor Grange Sessions this year. Our coaches are getting together soon to discuss and plan for 2018 and it would be a great help if we knew who would be likely to join us.
We have a waiting list too so if you are not intending to come along to the sessions please let me know that too!
A gentle reminder to renew your subs & Tudor Grange payments if you haven't already done so Wink
Thanks
Kathy
ridercoordinator@solihullcc.org.uk
Phil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Club are also looking to increase the number of qualified coaches so if any parents are interested please contact me. We pay for the coaching courses and there are reduced circuit fees for the children of coaches.
In the forseeable future it is possible that we will have insufficient coaches to supervise all the sessions we would like and some youngsters may have to be put on waiting lists.

phil.rosenbloom@blueyonder.co.uk
JustKate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a brief update - I have had several replies to my emails and Facebook message but I am still waiting for over half of of the contacted riders to reply and let me know if they are intending to come to the sessions

With a waiting list of over twenty new youth members wanting to join and the possibility of insufficient coaches no one has a secured place so PLEASE contact me (even if you are already attending sessions) Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Coaching and Training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: