Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mince Pie Run

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> General riding/club runs/touring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KnightRider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Mince Pie Run Reply with quote

These words were written by Cliff Dobson for the Club Facebook page. I thought members not on social media would like to see them:

Thanks to everyone who contributed to our most successful Mince Pie run of the century - after Gift Aid Marie Curie Cancer care will benefit to the tune of over £750. Massive turnout - apologies to late comers but we actually ran out of food for the first time ever!

Star Baker award 2018 goes to Alison Mountford for truly delicious Rocky Road (opinion of the sweet toothed chief and only judge). That said it was a close call so thanks to everyone who spent time over the stove to provide some real treats.

The usual crew of helpers were kept busy all morning, and the welcoming fire kept those who enjoyed a sunny but nippy morning outside toasty warm.
A great start to the festive season so here's wishing everyone a great and safe Christmas

Cliff has also put some photos from the day on the Club WhatsApp. If anyone else has any photos, please let me have them and I will put another post up on Facebook Thanks all. Pauline Knight
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> General riding/club runs/touring All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: