Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RTTC Classic TT Series - 1 Of 6 - Wessex RC - P248

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Races & results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJFellows

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:52 pm    Post subject: RTTC Classic TT Series - 1 Of 6 - Wessex RC - P248 Reply with quote

24/03/19 - Allendale Centre - Wimborne Minster - 10am

Near Perfect conditions threw a spanner in the works for my first National TT event of the year.
It was very warm & there was no wind to compensate the heat & as I’m still at winter weight it felt like mid summer.
The start was delayed by an hour because of a car crash early in the morning (completely independent of the race)
This meant it was hotter than expected & the traffic was heavier than expected.
In some places questionable decisions were taken in the pursuit of a fast time.
The course was rolling with some 50mph descents thrown in but nothing too extreme.

I covered the 24 mile course in 51.53 finishing 7th senior & 9th overalll

Winner Adam Wild - GS Metro - 49.44

David Fellows - Solihull - 51.53 - 7th

Next round is on 7th April - Beacon Roads - 37 mi Finishing up shelsley walsh hill climb.

Ciao

DF
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Races & results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: