Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update on Guy Lewsey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike H

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 10:38 pm    Post subject: Update on Guy Lewsey Reply with quote

As some of you may know, SCC member Guy Lewsey was involved in a serious crash during the Velo Birmingham ride last sunday. He was seriously injured and is still in the QE hospital receiving treatment. His condition has improved during the week, but he still remains very poorly.

The crash happened on the downhill section of Parsons Hill in Kings Norton. I understand that 3 other riders crashed in other incidents over the course of the day, on the same road and all requiring hospital treatment. If any else witnessed any of the incidents on this road then please get in touch.

Guy has been a regular on the Sunday B run for some time now, and is always great company and ready to take a big pull on the front.

I think I speak for all of SCC, and send him and his family our best wishes, and hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Mike Harrison
philhitch

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awful news. Thanks for the update Mike. Wishing Guy a speedy recovery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: