Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index Solihull Cycling Club
Welcome to the Solihull CC Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   SearchHomepage   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yorkshire Worlds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikePWood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:25 pm    Post subject: Yorkshire Worlds Reply with quote

Neville Gunn has arranged for the Solihull Arden Club on Sharmans Cross Road in Solihull to be available to SCC Club members on Sunday 29th September to watch the Mens World Championships. The idea is that we should drop in after the Sunday Club rides to watch the race and enjoy a few refreshments and some great company. I've experienced this in Mallorca with a good number of Club members and the atmosphere was brilliant! The race is on TV from the start but I would expect the action to start much later in the day as it's nearly 300km!. The bar is open from 10.00 but I think most will be there no earlier than 12.00 with the race expected to end just before 4.00.
If anyone is likely to be joining us, please let me know here so I can keep the Solihull Arden Club abreast of the numbers to expect Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solihull Cycling Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: